About this course
The +people Organisational Coaching programme is aimed at developing leaders and managers in organisation coaching skills that support them in identifying and capitalising on the links between a coaching style of engagement, safety performance, and overall business improvement.
- Understand the principles of organisational coaching
- Be able to apply coaching tools to individual and organisational development
- Have the skills to build a coaching community through effective alliances and a motivating environment
- Develop a coaching plan that integrates with organisation objectives for sustainable performance improvement.
Gain Experience in:
- Styles of engagement
- Performance coaching process
- Goal setting
- Building rapport
- Asking effective questions
- Providing feedback with understanding
- Active listening
- Identifying and overcoming blockers
- Building and maintaining motivation
- Providing effective performance feedback
- Capturing outcomes for improvement
The event is delivered by a combination of individuals with significant experience in senior leadership roles and a diverse group of specialists with expertise in high-impact practical coaching techniques and skills.
40 learning hours—this includes six 4-hour sessions, once every two weeks, as well as structured self-learning.
Accredited via the Credit and Qualifications Framework for Wales (CQFW) and linked directly to the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF), which contains vocational (or work-related) qualifications and are recognised nationally (UK) and internationally through the European Qualification Framework.
£1950 + VAT
Download the course outline and agenda booklet using the button below.
Terms & Conditions
Course price: £1950 per person.
You will participate in six 4-hour sessions, once every two weeks, subject to UK national public or bank holidays.
Coach-led sessions are delivered online and are supported by group exercises, materials and reading lists, 1:1 support and a community forum.
Fees quoted are inclusive of the use of the setters platform and app; The quoted fees include learning materials, assessment, verification, and external accreditation recognised by the European Qualification Framework (EQF); Our fees are subject to Value Added Tax at the current ruling rate.
Terms of Payment
Payment is expected before the sessions start.
All branded tools, including processes and illustrations, are supplied to the client under licence. They always remain the intellectual property of setters. They must not be copied, rebranded or reproduced in any way without the express permission in writing from a director of setters.
For most of Tamara's life, she has wondered why people do the things they do.
In the nursing profession, then as an advanced life support paramedic, she witnessed the effects that choices have on everyday lives. She developed a passion for sharing knowledge and enabling people to make sustained lifestyle changes.