About this course
Setters ensure our health, safety, environmental, and quality training is a refreshing, enjoyable, and rewarding experience for all delegates.
Those who manage others and manage risk and resources.
None for the IOSH Managing Safely 3 day full course
The Refresher can be completed 3 years after the IOSH Managing Safely 3 day course.
- To give managers and supervisors an understanding of everyone’s safety and health responsibilities in the workplace
- To enable managers and supervisors to recognise how they can influence, control and monitor existing and new/ emerging risks to improve safety and health issues in the workplace.
Key Learning Outcomes
Describe the key reasons to manage safety and health in the workplace
- Define the key terms relating to safety and health
- Identify how the law can have an impact on safety and health in the workplace
- Describe how to assess, reduce and control risk in the workplace
- Identify workplace hazards and risks, their impact and how to manage them
- Identify how to evaluate and respond to an incident
- List the benefits and characteristics of an effective health and safety management system
- Describe the principles that underpin good safety and health performance
Mode of Delivery
This course will involve a presentation, examination and project. The delivery is available both in-person and remote, tutor led.
IOSH Managing Safely full Certificate 3 Days
IOSH Managing Safely Refresher - 1 day (split into 2 mornings for convenience)
IOSH Managing Safely 3 day remote/online full course:
Monday 31 January, 7 and 14 February 2022
IOSH Managing Safely Refresher course:
To be confirmed
Nationally recognised Certificate will be awarded by IOSH.
Manufacturing Manager, People Leader, Motivated by Challenge, Strong Communicator, Operations Leadership, Solution Driven.
Setters associate. Coaching, delivery, training & development, QA.