Working with our clients, getting to know and understand them, we embed safety competencies within their people and teams, through sharing best practise in the delivery of services such as Wind Turbine Safety Rules implementation, safety management system development, Construction Design Management (CDM 2015), risk profiling, accident investigations, safety reviews and audits.
We are able to support our clients and their projects through ensuring that all relevant structures, processes and systems for an excellent safety culture are in place.
How is it Different?
Our consultancy is designed to add value to our clients by providing an integrated resource for projects from conception and design, through construction and commissioning and linking with operations – a true partnering and mentoring approach based on real practical expertise.
What Are The Benefits?
- The benefits this gives our clients are:
- Topic and sector expertise
- Hands on support structure which provides a consistent and managed approach
- GAP Analysis to benchmark current status in order to understand our customers’ requirements
- Support for the safety objectives, at all levels of an organisation
- Training for nominated individuals and teams in the management of systems, documents and instructions
- Audits and Inspections of sites and teams aimed at continuous improvement
- Access to co-designed training in order to meet specific needs
A link between excellent safety performance and overall business excellence